Dual marked with ECER22-05 & DOT FMVSS No 218, the New Speedster v3 retains all the features of the original Davida Speedster helmet, with the same low profile shell shape & same traditional leather lined interior, which is now removable & interchangeable.
The improved interior-liner design delivers a new level of helmet customisation with the ability to retro fit 5 different colours of interior leather liners.
After Market Liner Kits
Changing the colour of the leather lining is a simple but spectacular way to customise your Speedster V3 helmet.
The Speedster V3 is supplied with a removable & interchangeable black leather interior liner as standard, except 93514 which is supplied with a ZNut brown leather liner.
Our online demonstration video shows clearly and easily how this is done by yourself, at home.
HOW DID DAVIDA DO IT ?
Achieving dual certification, ECER22-05 & DOT FMVS No 218, on the low profile Speedster helmet required an innovative revision of the original Speedster's construction, using advanced 'orbital lamination' manufacturing techniques of our GRP composite helmet shells combined multi density EPS shock absorption liners.
93535 - Mono Union Jack
- Dual marked ECE-R2205 & DOT FMVSS NO 218
- 3 shell sizes & 6 helmet sizes XS (53) to XXL (61)
- Traditional low profile 'orbital laminated' GRP Composite shell.
- Multi-density polystyrene shock absorption liner
- Removable full leather lined interior.
- Interchangeable after market Leather Liner Kits in 5 colours
- Optional studs for fitting visors & peaks.
- Goggle Strap Retainer
- Available in Davida's Boutique range of 19 colourways as standard
Beyond the boutique collection of 19 colourways, the Speedster V3 is available in all the Davida paintwork designs. These additional designs are made to order as Customer Specials and subject to additional customer special charges which will vary according to the complexity of the paintwork request.
Come and be the first to meet the new member of the Davida Family in Hall 4 Stand 4B56
Motorcycle Live, NEC, BIRMINGHAM, UK 19-27th November 2016 Hall 4 Stand 4B56
International Motorcycle Show, NEW YORK, USA, Javits Center, 9 -11th December 2016
MCN Motorcycle Show, EXCEL, LONDON, UK 17th -19th February 2017 Stand CL120
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: birmingham, density, dot, ecer2205, england, eps, excel, fmvs, ims, in, kits, lamination, legal, liner, live, london, made, masterpeice, mcn, motorcycle, multi, nec, new, no218, orbital, reborn, road, speedster, uk, us, usa, V3, york